Everton vs Manchester City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Everton vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , at at the Goodison Park Everton will meet Manchester City. It's the 16th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 42%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert PickDouble Chance 1X
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Everton and Manchester City | Form comparison
- Manchester City - Everton2-12020/01/01
- Everton - Manchester City1-32019/09/28
- Everton - Manchester City0-22019/02/06
- Manchester City - Everton3-12018/12/15
- Everton met in their last match Sheffield United and recorded a 0 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Everton scored 4 and conceded 5 goals.
- Having won 11 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Everton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester City.
Manchester City Form
- Manchester City met in their last match Newcastle United and recorded a 2 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Manchester City scored 3 and conceded 3 goals.
- During the past 6 months Manchester City won 13 and lost 3 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
Everton vs Manchester City | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Everton and Manchester City will leave the field with a Double Chance 1X. At 22bet are the best odds of 220 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 42%.