Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Premier LeagueGoodison Park | Liverpool
Everton
W(1 - 2)W(5 - 2)W(0 - 1)L(1 - 3)W(0 - 1)
Brighton & Hove Albion
D(2 - 2)W(0 - 3)L(1 - 3)W(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

EvertonBrighton & Hove Albion
Goals1.41.1
Corners4.24.4
Fouls12.110.8
Saves2.22

On the 4th matchday of the Premier League Everton will meet Brighton & Hove Albion on at in the Goodison Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 47%.

Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

Everton
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
110 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Everton47%Brighton & Hove Albion29%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%0-110%0-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%

Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

EvertonDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
Probability47%24%29%
bet365-125260350
22bet-110270360
888sport-115265375
betway-130260375
William Hill-130260375
intertops-135250350

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion1-02020/01/11
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton3-22019/10/26
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton1-02018/12/29
  • Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion3-12018/11/03

Everton Form

  • Everton met in their last match Crystal Palace and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • Everton averages 1.7 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 3 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Everton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Brighton & Hove Albion.

Brighton & Hove Albion Form

  • Brighton & Hove Albion met in their last match Manchester United and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • Brighton & Hove Albion averages 1.2 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion won 4 and lost 4 of their 12 matches in the Premier League.

Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 110 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 53%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 47%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 115 Bet Now