Espanyol Barcelona vs Celta Vigo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Espanyol Barcelona vs Celta Vigo.

La LigaRCDE Stadium | Cornella
Espanyol Barcelona
L(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 1)L(2 - 1)
Celta Vigo
L(2 - 3)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(5 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Espanyol BarcelonaCelta Vigo
Goals0.41.5
Corners3.95.3
Fouls1413.3
Saves32.2

On the teams of Espanyol Barcelona and Celta Vigo face each other at in the RCDE Stadium. The duel takes place at the RCDE Stadium during the 38th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 40%.

Best betting tips for this La Liga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Celta Vigo
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
125 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Celta Vigo40%Espanyol Barcelona31%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-113%0-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%

These are the best Odds for the game Espanyol Barcelona vs Celta Vigo

Odds Comparison

Espanyol BarcelonaDrawCelta Vigo
Probability31%29%40%
bet365450300-165
22bet470280-135
888sport450270-150
betway400280-140
William Hill480275-160
intertops425260-155

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Celta Vigo - Espanyol Barcelona1-12019/09/26
  • Espanyol Barcelona - Celta Vigo1-12019/04/24
  • Celta Vigo - Espanyol Barcelona1-12018/08/18
  • Celta Vigo - Espanyol Barcelona2-22018/02/11

Espanyol Barcelona Form

  • Espanyol Barcelona met in their last match Valencia and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Espanyol Barcelona scored 10 and conceded 13 goals.
  • Having won 3 and lost 11 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Espanyol Barcelona have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Celta Vigo.

Celta Vigo Form

  • Celta Vigo met in their last match Levante and recorded a 2 - 3.
  • Celta Vigo averages 0.7 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 5 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Celta Vigo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Espanyol Barcelona.

Espanyol Barcelona vs Celta Vigo | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 125 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -120 Bet Now