Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read about our betting tip including statistical background information and best odds for the game Crystal Palace vs . Our prediction is based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Premier LeagueSelhurst Park | London
Crystal Palace
W(1 - 3)L(1 - 3)W(1 - 4)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)
Brighton & Hove Albion
W(1 - 0)L(2 - 1)L(1 - 3)D(0 - 0)L(4 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Crystal PalaceBrighton & Hove Albion
Goals1.71.1
Corners5.86.7
Fouls9.313.2
Saves2.73.3
Shots on Goal3.84.3

On the 30th matchday of the Premier League Crystal Palace will meet Brighton & Hove Albion on at in the Selhurst Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 36%.

Available Odds for the Best Betting Tips for the game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
475 at

Three-Way Bet

Brighton & Hove Albion
475 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
100 at

Statistics and Predictions for this game

Brighton & Hove Albion36%Crystal Palace36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Best Betting Odds

Odds Comparison

Crystal PalaceDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
Probability36%28%36%
888sport-115255395
betway-115240375
intertops-125235340
pinnacle sports-110250385
William Hill-120240375

Most recent performance of Crystal Palace and Brighton & Hove Albion

Last Meetings

  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace3-12018/12/04
  • Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion3-22018/04/14
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace2-12018/01/08
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace0-02017/11/28

Crystal Palace Form

  • Crystal Palace met in their last match Burnley and recorded a 1 - 3.
  • In their past 10 matches, Crystal Palace scored 8 and conceded 10 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Crystal Palace won 10 and lost 17 of their 33 matches in the Premier League.

Brighton & Hove Albion Form

  • Brighton & Hove Albion met in their last match Huddersfield Town and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion scored 15 and conceded 18 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion won 10 and lost 11 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.

Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our Expert predicts, with a probability of 64%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 36%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 100 Bet Now