Columbus Crew vs FC Cincinnati | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Columbus Crew vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Columbus Crew||FC Cincinnati|
On , at at the Mapfre Stadium Columbus Crew will meet FC Cincinnati. It's the 1th round of the Major League Soccer. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 39%.
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColumbus Crew
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 54%under 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 27%under 73%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 11%under 89%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 35%No 65%
These are the best Odds for the game Columbus Crew vs FC Cincinnati
Analysis and current form of the teams
- FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew0-02020/08/29
- FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew0-42020/07/12
- FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew1-32019/08/25
- Columbus Crew - FC Cincinnati2-22019/08/10
Columbus Crew Form
- Columbus Crew met in their last match Philadelphia Union and recorded a 1 - 0.
- Columbus Crew averages 1.6 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Columbus Crew won 4 and lost 3 of their 8 matches in the Major League Soccer.
FC Cincinnati Form
- FC Cincinnati met in their last match Chicago Fire and recorded a 0 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, FC Cincinnati scored 10 and conceded 17 goals.
- During the past 6 months FC Cincinnati won 2 and lost 3 of their 8 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Columbus Crew vs FC Cincinnati
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 61%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 39%.