Club León vs Atlético San Luis | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Club León vs Atlético San Luis. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Liga MXNou Camp | Leon
Club León
L(2 - 0)L(0 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)
Atlético San Luis
L(0 - 3)W(1 - 2)L(1 - 0)W(4 - 1)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Club LeónAtlético San Luis
Goals1.31.4
Corners3.72.5
Fouls12.914.5
Saves31.8

It’s a tight race between Club León and Atlético San Luis, since there sitting close to each other in the Liga MX standings. They will face each other on the at in the Nou Camp. As by their current performances, the probability is 42% that the outcome will be Home Win.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-115 at

Three-Way Bet

Club León
-140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
120 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

1-112%1-09%2-19%Correct Score
Club León42%Atlético San Luis33%X25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%

Odds for the match Club León vs Atlético San Luis

Odds Comparison

Club LeónDrawAtlético San Luis
Probability42%25%33%
bet365-140275350
22bet-145285405
888sport-160265400
betway-150275400
William Hill-150250380

Club León vs Atlético San Luis | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Club León - Atlético San Luis3-12021/02/02
  • Atlético San Luis - Club León0-22020/09/27
  • Atlético San Luis - Club León3-12020/02/15
  • Club León - Atlético San Luis3-22019/10/27

Club León Form

  • Last game of Club León ended in a 2 - 0 against Atlas Guadalajara.
  • Club León averages 1.4 goals per game in the Liga MX over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Club León won 8 and lost 5 of their 16 matches in the Liga MX.

Atlético San Luis Form

  • Last game of Atlético San Luis ended in a 0 - 3 against UANL Tigres.
  • Atlético San Luis averages 1.8 goals per game in the Liga MX over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 8 matches in the Liga MX over the last 6 months, Atlético San Luis have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Club León.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Club León vs Atlético San Luis

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Club León and Atlético San Luis is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 58%. 888sport offers odds of 120 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 110Bet Now