Chicago Fire vs Columbus Crew | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Chicago Fire vs Columbus Crew. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chicago Fire||Columbus Crew|
On the teams of Chicago Fire and Columbus Crew face each other at in the Toyota Park. The duel takes place at the Toyota Park during the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 36%.
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColumbus Crew
Expert PickChicago Fire
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
These are the best Odds for the game Chicago Fire vs Columbus Crew
Most recent performance of Chicago Fire and Columbus Crew
- Columbus Crew - Chicago Fire2-02021/06/19
- Chicago Fire - Columbus Crew2-22020/09/12
- Columbus Crew - Chicago Fire3-02020/08/20
- Columbus Crew - Chicago Fire1-12019/08/31
Chicago Fire Form
- Chicago Fire met in their last match New York City FC and recorded a 0 - 0.
- Chicago Fire averages 1.71 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Chicago Fire won 3 and lost 9 of their 17 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Columbus Crew Form
- Columbus Crew met in their last match D.C. United and recorded a 2 - 4.
- In their past 10 matches, Columbus Crew scored 4 and conceded 7 goals.
- Having won 6 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Columbus Crew have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chicago Fire.
Chicago Fire vs Columbus Crew | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 36%, a Chicago Fire. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 36%.