Villarreal vs CD Alavés | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Villarreal vs CD Alavés. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaEstadio de la Ceramica | Villarreal
Villarreal
L(4 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(4 - 0)L(2 - 1)
CD Alavés
D(0 - 0)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 1)L(0 - 5)W(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VillarrealCD Alavés
Goals1.70.4
Corners3.23.1
Fouls9.815.7
Saves33.1

On at Villarreal will host CD Alavés in the 4th round of the La Liga game at the Estadio de la Ceramica. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 49%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-105 at

Three-Way Bet

Villarreal
-160 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
170 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Villarreal49%CD Alavés26%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Villarreal vs CD Alavés | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

VillarrealDrawCD Alavés
Probability49%25%26%
bet365-175280475
22bet-190350620
888sport-165285500
betway-175300500
William Hill-160280480
intertops-175285450

Head-to-Head performance of Villarreal and CD Alavés

Last Meetings

  • CD Alavés - Villarreal1-22020/01/25
  • Villarreal - CD Alavés4-12019/10/25
  • Villarreal - CD Alavés1-22019/03/02
  • CD Alavés - Villarreal2-12018/10/28

Villarreal Form

  • Last game of Villarreal ended in a 4 - 0 against FC Barcelona.
  • In their past 10 matches, Villarreal scored 17 and conceded 13 goals.
  • Having won 8 and lost 4 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Villarreal have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CD Alavés.

CD Alavés Form

  • CD Alavés met in their last match Getafe CF and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • CD Alavés averages 0.6 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 2 and lost 10 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, CD Alavés have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Villarreal.

Villarreal vs CD Alavés | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 51%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 49%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 140 Bet Now