CF Pachuca vs Pumas UNAM | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game CF Pachuca vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Liga MXHidalgo | Pachuca
CF Pachuca
W(1 - 2)L(2 - 3)L(2 - 0)L(0 - 1)W(2 - 0)
Pumas UNAM
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(5 - 1)L(3 - 0)L(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CF PachucaPumas UNAM
Goals1.71.5
Corners02.5
Fouls013
Saves03
Shots on Goal04.5

It’s a tight race between CF Pachuca and Pumas UNAM, since there sitting close to each other in the Liga MX standings. They will face each other on the at in the Hidalgo. As by their current performances, the probability is 45% that the outcome will be Home Win.

Best betting tips for this Liga MX match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

CF Pachuca
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-105 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

CF Pachuca45%Pumas UNAM31%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-09%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

CF PachucaDrawPumas UNAM
Probability45%24%31%
betway-125275300

Head-to-Head performance of CF Pachuca and Pumas UNAM

Last Meetings

  • CF Pachuca - Pumas UNAM1-02019/01/27
  • Pumas UNAM - CF Pachuca0-02018/08/12
  • CF Pachuca - Pumas UNAM2-32018/01/07
  • Pumas UNAM - CF Pachuca1-02017/07/23

CF Pachuca Form

  • CF Pachuca met in their last match Club Necaxa and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, CF Pachuca scored 15 and conceded 14 goals.
  • During the past 6 months CF Pachuca won 6 and lost 7 of their 16 matches in the Liga MX.

Pumas UNAM Form

  • Last game of Pumas UNAM ended in a 1 - 1 against FC Juárez.
  • In their past 10 matches, Pumas UNAM scored 8 and conceded 18 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 6 matches in the Liga MX over the last 6 months, Pumas UNAM have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CF Pachuca.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game CF Pachuca vs Pumas UNAM

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between CF Pachuca and Pumas UNAM is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 55%. betway offers odds of -105 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -115 Bet Now