Bologna FC vs FC Crotone | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Bologna FC vs FC Crotone. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio Renato Dall’Ara | Bologna
Bologna FC
W(1 - 2)L(0 - 1)W(3 - 2)L(2 - 1)L(3 - 4)
FC Crotone
L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 2)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Bologna FCFC Crotone
Goals1.40.9
Corners7.12.4
Fouls13.513.1
Saves4.13.6
Shots on Goal03

On the 9th matchday of the Seria A Bologna FC will meet FC Crotone on at in the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Bologna FC
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
125 at

Interesting stats and facts

Bologna FC43%FC Crotone33%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%0-19%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Bologna FCDrawFC Crotone
Probability43%24%33%
bet365-165300400
22bet-135330390
888sport-155290400
betway-150320375
William Hill-150320375
intertops-165310375

Head-to-Head performance of Bologna FC and FC Crotone

Last Meetings

  • Bologna FC - FC Crotone3-02018/12/04
  • FC Crotone - Bologna FC1-02018/04/08

Bologna FC Form

  • Last game of Bologna FC ended in a 1 - 2 against UC Sampdoria.
  • Bologna FC averages 1.7 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Bologna FC won 6 and lost 10 of their 20 matches in the Seria A.

FC Crotone Form

  • FC Crotone met in their last match Lazio Roma and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • FC Crotone averages 0.9 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 0 and lost 6 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, FC Crotone have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Bologna FC.

Bologna FC vs FC Crotone | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 125 from intertops. The probability for that outcome is 57%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 110 Bet Now