Bayern München vs RB Leipzig | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the 1. Bundesliga match between Bayern München vs RB Leipzig. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

1. BundesligaAllianz Arena | Munich
Bayern München
W(1 - 3)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 3)W(1 - 2)W(5 - 0)
RB Leipzig
W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Bayern MünchenRB Leipzig
Goals3.52
Corners65.8
Fouls10.111.6
Saves2.91.9

On at Bayern München will host RB Leipzig in the 10th round of the 1. Bundesliga game at the Allianz Arena. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 56%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-265 at

Three-Way Bet

Bayern München
-160 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
175 at

Interesting stats and facts

Bayern München56%RB Leipzig24%X20%Three-Way Bet
2-18%3-17%2-26%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 92%under 8%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 60%under 40%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%

Bayern München vs RB Leipzig | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Bayern MünchenDrawRB Leipzig
Probability56%20%24%
bet365-200375475
22bet-165360415
888sport-210390500
betway-160350375
William Hill-200360480
intertops-220375450

Bayern München vs RB Leipzig | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Bayern München - RB Leipzig0-02020/02/09
  • RB Leipzig - Bayern München1-12019/09/14
  • RB Leipzig - Bayern München0-32019/05/25
  • RB Leipzig - Bayern München0-02019/05/11

Bayern München Form

  • Last game of Bayern München ended in a 1 - 3 against VfB Stuttgart.
  • Bayern München averages 3.8 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 1 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayern München have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against RB Leipzig.

RB Leipzig Form

  • Last game of RB Leipzig ended in a 2 - 1 against Arminia Bielefeld.
  • RB Leipzig averages 2.2 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 2 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, RB Leipzig have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Bayern München.

Predictions from the expert for the top soccer game between Bayern München and RB Leipzig

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 175 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 44%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 56%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 180 Bet Now