Atlético Madrid vs Eibar | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Atlético Madrid vs Eibar.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the teams of Atlético Madrid and Eibar face each other at in the Wanda Metropolitano. The duel takes place at the Wanda Metropolitano during the 33th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 52%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAtlético Madrid
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 41%No 59%
Best Odds for the game between Atlético Madrid and Eibar
Atlético Madrid vs Eibar | Head-to-Head analysis
- Eibar - Atlético Madrid1-22021/01/21
- Eibar - Atlético Madrid2-02020/01/18
- Atlético Madrid - Eibar3-22019/09/01
- Eibar - Atlético Madrid0-12019/04/20
Atlético Madrid Form
- Last game of Atlético Madrid ended in a 1 - 1 against Real Betis.
- In their past 10 matches, Atlético Madrid scored 4 and conceded 4 goals.
- Having won 19 and lost 3 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Atlético Madrid have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Eibar.
- Last game of Eibar ended in a 0 - 1 against Levante.
- In their past 10 matches, Eibar scored 2 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Eibar won 3 and lost 12 of their 25 matches in the La Liga.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Atlético Madrid vs Eibar
Our experts are predicting, that this Atlético Madrid and Eibar will leave the field with a under 2.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of -135 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 52%.