Athletic Bilbao vs Elche CF | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Athletic Bilbao vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaSan Mamés | Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao
L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)
Elche CF
D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(3 - 1)L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Athletic BilbaoElche CF
Goals1.41.2
Corners5.63.1
Fouls1412.2
Saves1.93.8

On at Athletic Bilbao will host Elche CF in the 17th round of the La Liga game at the San Mamés. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 41%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Athletic Bilbao
-155 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
160 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Athletic Bilbao41%Elche CF30%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-013%0-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%

Odds for the match Athletic Bilbao vs Elche CF

Odds Comparison

Athletic BilbaoDrawElche CF
Probability41%29%30%
bet365-200280700
22bet-160290525
888sport-185295650
betway-155260500
William Hill-180270650
intertops-200275600

Head-to-Head performance of Athletic Bilbao and Elche CF

Last Meetings

  • Elche CF - Athletic Bilbao1-22020/01/22

Athletic Bilbao Form

  • Last game of Athletic Bilbao ended in a 0 - 1 against Real Sociedad.
  • In their past 10 matches, Athletic Bilbao scored 8 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 12 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Athletic Bilbao have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Elche CF.

Elche CF Form

  • Elche CF met in their last match Real Madrid and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Elche CF averages 1.25 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Elche CF won 3 and lost 4 of their 13 matches in the La Liga.

Athletic Bilbao vs Elche CF | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 160 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 160 Bet Now