Atalanta Bergamo vs Lazio Roma | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Seria A match between Atalanta Bergamo vs Lazio Roma. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Seria AStadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia | Bergamo
Atalanta Bergamo
W(0 - 3)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 4)W(3 - 0)
Lazio Roma
W(2 - 1)W(3 - 0)W(0 - 2)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Atalanta BergamoLazio Roma
Goals2.61.8
Corners7.75
Fouls15.112.3
Saves2.53.2

On at Atalanta Bergamo will host Lazio Roma in the 20th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 45%.

Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Atalanta Bergamo
-105 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
110 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Atalanta Bergamo45%Lazio Roma33%X22%Three-Way Bet
2-19%1-19%0-17%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%

These are the best Odds for the game Atalanta Bergamo vs Lazio Roma

Odds Comparison

Atalanta BergamoDrawLazio Roma
Probability45%22%33%
bet365-135300320
22bet-105295300
888sport-135300330
betway-110260300
William Hill-135290360
intertops-135290320

Head-to-Head performance of Atalanta Bergamo and Lazio Roma

Last Meetings

  • Lazio Roma - Atalanta Bergamo1-42020/09/30
  • Atalanta Bergamo - Lazio Roma3-22020/06/24
  • Lazio Roma - Atalanta Bergamo3-32019/10/19
  • Atalanta Bergamo - Lazio Roma0-22019/05/15

Atalanta Bergamo Form

  • Atalanta Bergamo met in their last match AC Milano and recorded a 0 - 3.
  • Atalanta Bergamo averages 3 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 4 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Atalanta Bergamo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Lazio Roma.

Lazio Roma Form

  • Last game of Lazio Roma ended in a 2 - 1 against US Sassuolo.
  • In their past 10 matches, Lazio Roma scored 8 and conceded 6 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 6 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Lazio Roma have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Atalanta Bergamo.

Atalanta Bergamo vs Lazio Roma | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 110 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 55%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now