Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur.

Premier LeagueVilla Park | Birmingham
Aston Villa
L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 0)W(0 - 3)D(0 - 0)
Tottenham Hotspur
W(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 2)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Aston VillaTottenham Hotspur
Goals1.71.3
Corners7.23.5
Fouls10.111.8
Saves3.23.6

On at Aston Villa will host Tottenham Hotspur in the 18th round of the Premier League game at the Villa Park. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 47%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-165 at

Three-Way Bet

Tottenham Hotspur
135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
190 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Tottenham Hotspur47%Aston Villa31%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-29%0-17%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 66%No 34%

Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Aston VillaDrawTottenham Hotspur
Probability31%22%47%
bet365600400-250
22bet620410-215
888sport525415-225
betway175275135
William Hill200260130
intertops500375-220

Most recent performance of Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur

Last Meetings

  • Aston Villa - Tottenham Hotspur2-32020/02/16
  • Tottenham Hotspur - Aston Villa3-12019/08/10

Aston Villa Form

  • Last game of Aston Villa ended in a 2 - 1 against Manchester United.
  • Aston Villa averages 1.75 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Aston Villa won 9 and lost 5 of their 17 matches in the Premier League.

Tottenham Hotspur Form

  • Tottenham Hotspur met in their last match Leeds United and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 4 and conceded 4 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Tottenham Hotspur won 9 and lost 3 of their 18 matches in the Premier League.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 53%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 47%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 190 Bet Now