Aston Villa vs Manchester United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Aston Villa vs Manchester United. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Aston Villa||Manchester United|
On , at at the Villa Park Aston Villa will meet Manchester United. It's the 35th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 53%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Aston Villa vs Manchester United | Best Odds
Head-to-Head performance of Aston Villa and Manchester United
- Manchester United - Aston Villa2-12021/01/01
- Aston Villa - Manchester United1-02020/09/12
- Aston Villa - Manchester United0-32020/07/09
- Manchester United - Aston Villa2-22019/12/01
Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa met in their last match Everton and recorded a 1 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Aston Villa scored 6 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Aston Villa won 10 and lost 11 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.
Manchester United Form
- Manchester United met in their last match Leeds United and recorded a 0 - 0.
- Manchester United averages 0.83 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Manchester United won 17 and lost 1 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Aston Villa vs Manchester United
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 49%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 53%.