AS Roma vs Hellas Verona | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game AS Roma vs Hellas Verona. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio Olimpico | Roma
AS Roma
W(0 - 3)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 2)L(2 - 0)
Hellas Verona
D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(2 - 0)W(3 - 2)D(3 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AS RomaHellas Verona
Goals1.91.4
Corners6.44.8
Fouls1313.6
Saves4.74.3

On the teams of AS Roma and Hellas Verona face each other at in the Stadio Olimpico. The duel takes place at the Stadio Olimpico during the 33th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 43%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-170 at

Three-Way Bet

AS Roma
-140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
135 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

AS Roma43%Hellas Verona33%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-19%2-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

AS RomaDrawHellas Verona
Probability43%24%33%
bet365-175320425
22bet-140320420
888sport-160310410
betway-150320375
William Hill-160320425
intertops-175310400

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Hellas Verona - AS Roma1-32019/12/01

AS Roma Form

  • Last game of AS Roma ended in a 0 - 3 against Brescia Calcio.
  • In their past 10 matches, AS Roma scored 18 and conceded 13 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 6 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, AS Roma have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Hellas Verona.

Hellas Verona Form

  • Hellas Verona met in their last match AC Fiorentina and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Hellas Verona averages 1.1 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 3 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Hellas Verona have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AS Roma.

AS Roma vs Hellas Verona | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 135 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 57%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 135 Bet Now