Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahçe | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Antalyaspor vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigAntalya Arena | Antalya
Antalyaspor
W(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 3)L(0 - 3)
Fenerbahçe
L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)W(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AntalyasporFenerbahçe
Goals1.21.7
Corners5.65.6
Fouls15.214.2
Saves31.8

On the 24th matchday of the Süper Lig Antalyaspor will meet Fenerbahçe on at in the Antalya Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 46%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

Fenerbahçe
100 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-115 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Fenerbahçe46%Antalyaspor30%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-29%0-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%

Best Odds for the game between Antalyaspor and Fenerbahçe

Odds Comparison

AntalyasporDrawFenerbahçe
Probability30%24%46%
bet365260250100
22bet255290100
888sport250245-100
MrGreen250245-100
betway250250-105
William Hill260260-105
intertops245240-105

Head-to-Head performance of Antalyaspor and Fenerbahçe

Last Meetings

  • Fenerbahçe - Antalyaspor0-12019/10/04
  • Fenerbahçe - Antalyaspor3-12019/05/26
  • Antalyaspor - Fenerbahçe0-02018/12/24
  • Fenerbahçe - Antalyaspor4-12018/04/23

Antalyaspor Form

  • Antalyaspor met in their last match Kasımpaşa SK and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Antalyaspor scored 11 and conceded 23 goals.
  • Having won 4 and lost 11 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Antalyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Fenerbahçe.

Fenerbahçe Form

  • Fenerbahçe met in their last match MKE Ankaragücü and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • Fenerbahçe averages 1.2 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 7 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Fenerbahçe have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Antalyaspor.

Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahçe | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 54%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 100 Bet Now