AC Fiorentina vs AC Milano | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match AC Fiorentina vs AC Milano.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AC Fiorentina||AC Milano|
On the teams of AC Fiorentina and AC Milano face each other at in the Stadio Artemio Franchi. The duel takes place at the Stadio Artemio Franchi during the 28th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 46%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAC Milano
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Odds for the match AC Fiorentina vs AC Milano
Head-to-Head performance of AC Fiorentina and AC Milano
- AC Milano - AC Fiorentina2-02020/11/29
- AC Fiorentina - AC Milano1-12020/02/22
- AC Milano - AC Fiorentina1-32019/09/29
- AC Fiorentina - AC Milano0-12019/05/11
AC Fiorentina Form
- AC Fiorentina met in their last match Benevento Calcio and recorded a 1 - 4.
- AC Fiorentina averages 1.8 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months AC Fiorentina won 7 and lost 12 of their 27 matches in the Seria A.
AC Milano Form
- Last game of AC Milano ended in a 0 - 1 against SSC Napoli.
- In their past 10 matches, AC Milano scored 8 and conceded 4 goals.
- Having won 17 and lost 5 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, AC Milano have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AC Fiorentina.
AC Fiorentina vs AC Milano | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a over 2.5 Goals with odds of -110 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 53%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 46%.