1899 Hoffenheim vs Werder Bremen | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game 1899 Hoffenheim vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

1. BundesligaWIRSOL Rhein-Neckar-Arena | Sinsheim
1899 Hoffenheim
D(2 - 2)L(1 - 3)L(4 - 1)W(3 - 0)W(0 - 3)
Werder Bremen
D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 4)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

1899 HoffenheimWerder Bremen
Goals1.31
Corners4.84.2
Fouls13.510.6
Saves2.73.1

1899 Hoffenheim and Werder Bremen sitting near to each other in the 1. Bundesliga standings. Therefore the game on at in the WIRSOL Rhein-Neckar-Arena will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 43%, Home Win will be the outcome.

Best betting tips for this 1. Bundesliga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

1899 Hoffenheim
125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-140 at

Interesting stats and facts

1899 Hoffenheim43%Werder Bremen33%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

These are the best Odds for the game 1899 Hoffenheim vs Werder Bremen

Odds Comparison

1899 HoffenheimDrawWerder Bremen
Probability43%24%33%
bet365115250230
22bet125255225
888sport125235220
betway125240220
William Hill120230225
intertops115235215

Head-to-Head performance of 1899 Hoffenheim and Werder Bremen

Last Meetings

  • Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim1-12020/10/25
  • Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim0-32020/01/26
  • 1899 Hoffenheim - Werder Bremen3-22019/08/24
  • 1899 Hoffenheim - Werder Bremen0-12019/05/11

1899 Hoffenheim Form

  • 1899 Hoffenheim met in their last match Borussia Dortmund and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, 1899 Hoffenheim scored 5 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months 1899 Hoffenheim won 6 and lost 10 of their 21 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

Werder Bremen Form

  • Werder Bremen met in their last match SC Freiburg and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Werder Bremen scored 6 and conceded 5 goals.
  • Having won 5 and lost 7 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Werder Bremen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against 1899 Hoffenheim.

1899 Hoffenheim vs Werder Bremen | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between 1899 Hoffenheim and Werder Bremen is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 57%. 22bet offers odds of -140 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -125 Bet Now