Mr Green Sportsbook Review Canada
Mr Green online was launched in 2008 and is now under the jurisdiction of Mr Green Limited. Initially cracking the market as just an online casino, Mr Green have also added a sportsbook to their operation as they look to globalize their brand.
Mr Green Limited holds licenses in both Malta and the UK and have strong presences in both countries and across the online betting community. They are registered with the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gambling Authority and have their head offices in Malta. Despite being part of the online betting community for just over a decade, Mr Green have quickly established themselves as one of the most recognizable betting companies available to punters.
|Regulation||MGA & UK|
|Service||Live-Chat, Phone and E-mail|
|Specific features||Big selection of payment methods|
|100% Welcome Bonus|
What are the pros & cons of betting with Mr Green?
As with all bookmakers, there are a plethora of pros and cons to using their services and Mr Green is no different.
Which betting markets does Mr Green cover?
Mr Green are a relatively new player in the online sportsbook game however, they have a comprehensive offering of sports for their customers to bet on.
Currently, Mr Green offer odds on 19 different sporting disciplines – all of which are categorized under sub-headings within the sports tab on their website.
What are the biggest markets Mr Green cover?
Tennis – There is a wealth of tennis betting options available with Mr Green, so much so that they dedicate a tab entitled ‘Instant Tennis’ on their sports betting home page. In addition to this, they offer live score tabs at all of the tennis matches taking place all over the world – ranging from ITF future level tournaments to Grand Slam events. In addition to the live betting options, ante-post outright winner betting can take place on most of the major tennis events on the calendar.
Football – Mr Green offer a comprehensive spread of football betting options from all of the major leagues across the world. With live betting options on the sports home page as well as in-play score updates; there is a wealth of football markets to access. Live betting is the most dominant football betting option with scores flashing in from all over the globe whilst individual pre-match markets can be accessed behind the football tab on the sports home page.
Basketball – Behind the basketball tab on the Mr Green website, there are a multitude of betting options on basketball fixtures all over the world. With all of the NBA and college markets at the forefront of their live betting operations and a multitude of European and South American basketball leagues also on offer, Mr Green offer a wide variety of basketball betting options for their customers.
Which other sporting markets does Mr Green offer?
Whilst the sportsbook is obviously a relatively new part of the Mr Green operation, they offer plenty of options when it comes to sports betting for their customers.
- Ice Hockey– Live NHL betting makes up the most significant part of Mr Green’s ice hockey betting options whilst they also offer odds on the major European ice hockey leagues.
- American Football – All of the major NFL fixtures are covered by Mr Green, ante-post and in-play as well as the predominance of the college football league fixtures.
- Baseball – Outright and live betting can take place on the MLB, during the season and the off-season and customers can also bet on Australian baseball matches.
- Boxing – All of the big IBF, WBO, WBA & WBC professional boxing bouts are covered by Mr Green from all across the globe.
- Cricket – Mr Green offer markets on test matches, one day internationals and T20 fixtures taking place both domestically and internationally.
- Darts – Outright and live bets can be placed with Mr Green on all of the major events on the PDC calendar.
- eSports – Mr Green have recently added eSports betting to their roster with outright and in-play markets available on games such as GS:CO and League of Legends.
- Greyhounds – The UK greyhound scene has long been a betting hotbed and Mr Green offer daily outright markets on a variety of races.
- Horse Racing – Similarly to greyhounds, Mr Green offer daily markets on UK flat and National Hunt racing as well as ante post prices on the biggest races on the world calendar.
- Golf – Mr Green offer comprehensive golf coverage with betting options available in-play on both the European and PGA Tours as well as outrights on the majors and the Ryder Cup.
- Handball – European handball is well covered by Mr Green with in-play offerings on the Champions League and international fixtures as well as outright markets across all of the major leagues.
- Motorsports – Formula 1, Nascar and Superbikes are all covered by Mr Green as well as Speedway and Supercars.
- Rugby Union – Mr Green offers markets on UK and French domestic rugby in addition to international fixtures in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
- Snooker – Outright bets can be placed on all the major snooker tournaments on the calendar with Mr Green as well numerous live betting options.
- TV & Novelty – Many UK TV & Novelty markets are covered by Mr Green including BBC Sports Personality of the year as well as the Oscars and Golden Globes and world reality TV series.
- UFC/MMA – Betting markets are available on all of the major UFC bouts with Mr Green as are Bellator and KSW match-ups.
Which betting markets does Mr Green offer?
Mr Green offer a wide range of betting options for their punters, regardless of their betting aspirations and their broad spectrum of sports make them a viable online bookmaker to use. With markets offered across all of the American sports, football, tennis and golf – they cover most of the regular sporting events that shape the calendar. In addition to this, they offer markets on some of the more niche sports such as snooker and darts that are another outlet for customers to win from.
The sportsbook at Mr Green is still in its infancy and they are yet to offer markets on sports such as cycling, Australian Rules football, rugby league and all of the winter sports but they may add them to their betting roster as time goes on.
What can customers bet on with Mr Green?
Customers who sign up to Mr Green can expect many of the usual betting markets available across all of their sporting sub-sections. Outright winner markets are their most popular betting medium whilst accumulator betting on football, tennis and basketball with promotions and offers often centring round the key events in the sporting calendar.
Live in-play betting has become an integral part of Mr Green’s operation with live scores and opportunities to bet prevalent on the home page – particularly for tennis and football. In addition to this, live scores are displayed on the loading page with accompanying odds keeping players up to date of the latest happenings and odds available should they wish to take a punt on a particular fixture in-play.
What bets does Mr Green offer on the English Premier League?
Like many of the biggest online bookmakers in the world, Mr Green offer comprehensive odds and coverage when it comes to betting on football. The English Premier League is the most watched football competition on the planet and Mr Green have developed an array of innovating betting options for their customers.
Punters can bet on the match result (outright and double chance), number of goals scored (in the match and for each team), the correct half time and full time score and on individual score cast markets.
In addition to these options, Mr Green offers a bet builder facility where punters can make a bespoke bet for each individual match where odds are presented to them by the website. Correctly predicting the outcome of a variety of circumstances can be an extremely lucrative vocation for customers who can risk very little for a large reward should all their selections prove to be correct.
|Your Deposit$50||+||Mr Green Sport Bonus $50||=||Betting Amount$100|
What odds do Mr Green offer?
In general, Mr Green compare pretty favourably to most of their competitors in the online sports betting market. Through their ‘Bet Builder’ facility on major football matches, they offer slightly better odds some of their direct competition due to the bespoke nature of each bet being placed by the punter.
Mr Green also offer competitive in-play tennis odds in comparison to some of the other bookmakers on the market and their coverage of the major golfing events on the calendar allows punters to bet on the major tournaments earlier than a lot of other bookies – giving punters a good chance to maximise their winnings by picking their winner earlier in the season.
What offers and promotions does Mr Green offer?
Like many of the biggest bookies Mr Green offer new customers a welcome bonus to their sports book:
Mr Green Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
New customers can enjoy $50 free sports bets once they sign up. In addition to this, Mr Green also give new players 100 free casino spins.
How to claim the Mr Green Sportsbook Welcome Bonus:
- Set up account and make initial deposit (minimum $20)
- Place a bet work $20 or more in Mr Green’s Sportsbook (ensuring the total odds are 1.80 (4/5) or higher)
- Regardless of bet outcome, upon bet settlement – players will receive $50 free bets to use on any sport.
- Customers will also get 20 free spins per day for 5 consecutive days on selected slot games.
In addition to the Sportsbook Welcome Bonus, Mr Green also offer casino and live casino welcome bonuses to their new customers once they sign-up for an account.
With the sportsbook being a relatively new operation from Mr Green, they don’t have as many offers and promotions as some of their competition in the market.
Casino offers and promotions are at the centre of Mr Green’s operation and they advertise weekly and monthly campaigns for their existing casino and live customers.
How to bet in-play with Mr Green?
Live/in-play betting is a major part of Mr Green’s operation with much of the sports book home page dominated with the happenings across the sporting world for punters to bet on. Tennis, basketball, football and ice-hockey make up the predominance of the live betting options whilst American Football, baseball and golf can all also be punted on in-play.
With regular score updates, ever-changing odds and an easy to use interface, betting in-play is one of Mr Green’s best features with the variety of markets available and consistency of odds making it a viable option for any punters that like to bet whilst the action is taking place.
Is Mr Green available on mobile?
Mr Green have an app which offers plenty of sportsbook betting options. The app is available on iOS and Android and can be downloaded for free. With an interface similar to the mobile site, the Mr Green mobile app is very easy to use for punters familiar with online betting.
Mr Green Website Design
The interface used by Mr Green is similar to many of their competitors in the world of online betting with offers, promotions and live betting options at the forefront of the operation. Navigating around the website is simple and the green colour scheme is clear and easily readable. In addition, accessing the main menu for the customer service page is very simple, ensuring punters can access all that they need to, at all times.
Mr Green Mobile Site Design
The characteristics of the Mr Green website transfer very well to their mobile site, with many of the same offerings available through both the mobile and web site. The design is a little trickier to navigate on the mobile site and the interface isn’t as effective but punters can easily access all of the necessary options available to them.
Mr Green App Design
Not a huge amount changes from the Mr Green website to the app as the interface remains easy to use. The Mr Green app offers punters touch ID security, fast and secure deposits and withdrawals, various local payment options and 24/7 customer support – making it one of the easiest apps to use on the market.
Does Mr Green have a VIP program?
The Mr Green VIP betting program is called Mr Green Club Royale and it offers their members an incredible array of benefits. With day-to-day perks such as no fees, faster withdrawals and increased deposit limits, weekly and seasonal promotions and invites to members’ only events, Mr Green Club Royale offers something for everyone.
Mr Green is licensed and regulated in respect of services offered to all other customers, by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”) under License numbers MGA/CRP/121/2006 issued on the 1st of November 2018 and valid until the 19th of March 2028.
What are the best features of Mr Green?
- In-Play Betting – Mr Green offer some of the best live betting options available within the online betting community with an innovative user interface, regular odds updates and concise tabs for punters to access.
- Casino Specialists – Having initially started as an online casino, Mr Green are an established name within the world of online casinos and as a result have a wealth of online games that punters can access, regardless of their bank balance.
- Bet Building Facility – Mr Green offer punters the opportunity to build bespoke bets within individual football matches, giving the bettor the autonomy to pick the selections they want to for a specific game – an innovative feature in the world of sports betting.
How to deposit with Mr Green
Mr Green offers various payment solutions so that the playing can start right away. Instant deposits can be made through:
- Visa and Mastercard (funds are instantly available)
- Direct Bank Transfer (funds available within 24 hours)
- E-Wallets (funds are instantly available)
- Paysafe Card (funds are instantly available)
How to withdraw with Mr Green
Mr Green aim to complete all withdrawal requests within 24 hours and withdrawals cane be made through the following services:
- Visa and Mastercard
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Paysafe Card
Each withdrawal made with Mr Green will incur the following fees:
Currency Withdrawal Fee
EUR/GBP/CAD Up to 100 1.00
EUR/GBP/CAD Over 100 1 % (maximum fee of $10)
Mr Green Security
As part of their licensing agreement, Mr Green offer the highest standards of online security for all their customers. All Mr Green customers have are covered by data security through SSL encryption technology (digicert EV SSL Certificate) whilst Mr Green is verified by eCOGRA.
Does Mr Green offer customer service?
Like many of the biggest online bookmakers, Mr Green offers a 24/7 customer service chat facility as well as helpline (different for each country) and a selection of FAQ’s that are easy to find on the Mr Green website.
What additional services does Mr Green offer?
Due to their background in online casino, regular offers and promotions are at the centre of Mr Green’s operation and they advertise weekly and monthly campaigns for their existing customers. Mr Green have developed an innovative service entitled ‘Green Gaming’ where they provide hints and tips for players struggling with the pitfalls online gambling can pose. With online quizzes, a customer helpline and a useful tips page, Green Gaming is a safe space for punters that are looking to take a break from or seek advice about their gambling habits.
Our experience with Mr Green
Overall, the services offered by Mr Green are some of the most reliable on the market. Whilst they don’t have a huge amount of innovative or different markets on offer for punters, they do everything very well and their in-play betting facilities are some of the best in the business. In addition, the ‘Green Gaming’ section of Mr Green’s website is a refreshing feature and their interface is easy to use.
Mr Green are a relatively new player in the world of online sportsbook betting but they are certainly worth using for all punters, regardless of their bank balance.