York 9 FC vs Atletico Ottawa | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game York 9 FC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|York 9 FC||Atletico Ottawa|
On at York 9 FC will host Atletico Ottawa in the 10th round of the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season game at the York Lions Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 46%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetYork 9 FC
Expert PickYork 9 FC
Interesting stats and facts
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
These are the best Odds for the game York 9 FC vs Atletico Ottawa
York 9 FC vs Atletico Ottawa | Head-to-Head analysis
- York 9 FC - Atletico Ottawa2-02021/09/14
- Atletico Ottawa - York 9 FC2-22021/09/01
- Atletico Ottawa - York 9 FC1-12021/08/18
York 9 FC Form
- Last game of York 9 FC ended in a 2 - 2 against HFX Wanderers FC.
- In their past 10 matches, York 9 FC scored 7 and conceded 4 goals.
- During the past 6 months York 9 FC won 6 and lost 6 of their 21 matches in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season.
Atletico Ottawa Form
- Atletico Ottawa met in their last match Forge FC and recorded a 0 - 3.
- Atletico Ottawa averages 0.5 goals per game in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Atletico Ottawa won 4 and lost 13 of their 22 matches in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season.
York 9 FC vs Atletico Ottawa | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a York 9 FC with odds of 115 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 46%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 46%.