West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Bromwich Albion||Liverpool|
On , at at the The Hawthorns West Bromwich Albion will meet Liverpool. It's the 36th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 51%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert PickWest Bromwich Albion +1.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool | Best Odds
West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool | Head-to-Head analysis
- Liverpool - West Bromwich Albion1-12020/12/27
West Bromwich Albion Form
- Last game of West Bromwich Albion ended in a 3 - 1 against Arsenal London.
- West Bromwich Albion averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 14 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, West Bromwich Albion have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Liverpool.
- Last game of Liverpool ended in a 2 - 0 against Southampton.
- Liverpool averages 1.75 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 11 and lost 8 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Liverpool have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against West Bromwich Albion.
West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a West Bromwich Albion +1.5 Goals with odds of 145 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 74%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 51%.