Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Werder Bremen vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

1. BundesligaWeserstadion | Bremen
Werder Bremen
W(1 - 2)W(3 - 2)L(3 - 2)L(1 - 3)W(1 - 6)
RB Leipzig
D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)W(2 - 1)W(0 - 4)W(2 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Werder BremenRB Leipzig
Goals1.72
Corners84.3
Fouls1214.3
Saves2.73.5
Shots on Goal76.3

On the teams of Werder Bremen and RB Leipzig face each other at in the Weserstadion. The duel takes place at the Weserstadion during the 5th matchday of the 1. Bundesliga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 41%.

Best betting tips for this 1. Bundesliga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-250 at

Three-Way Bet

RB Leipzig
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
110 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

RB Leipzig41%Werder Bremen37%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-18%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 88%under 12%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 51%under 49%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%

Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Werder BremenDrawRB Leipzig
Probability37%22%41%
888sport300330-135
betway300320-130
intertops300310-135
pinnacle sports325335-130
William Hill280290-150

Most recent performance of Werder Bremen and RB Leipzig

Last Meetings

  • Werder Bremen - RB Leipzig2-12019/05/18
  • RB Leipzig - Werder Bremen3-22018/12/22
  • Werder Bremen - RB Leipzig1-12018/04/15
  • RB Leipzig - Werder Bremen2-02017/11/25

Werder Bremen Form

  • Werder Bremen met in their last match Union Berlin and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Werder Bremen scored 16 and conceded 17 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 6 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Werder Bremen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against RB Leipzig.

RB Leipzig Form

  • RB Leipzig met in their last match Bayern München and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • RB Leipzig averages 2.6 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months RB Leipzig won 13 and lost 5 of their 21 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 59%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 110 Bet Now