VVV Venlo vs Vitesse | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game VVV Venlo vs Vitesse. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

EredivisieDe Koel | Venlo
VVV Venlo
W(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 4)W(2 - 1)L(4 - 1)
Vitesse
W(1 - 0)W(1 - 4)W(1 - 0)W(0 - 2)L(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VVV VenloVitesse
Goals1.51.5
Corners2.84.4
Fouls11.213.2
Saves4.82.4

On the teams of VVV Venlo and Vitesse face each other at in the De Koel. The duel takes place at the De Koel during the 19th matchday of the Eredivisie. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 48%.

Betting tips and odds for this Eredivisie game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-165 at

Three-Way Bet

Vitesse
-210 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
175 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Vitesse48%VVV Venlo30%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-29%1-19%2-17%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

VVV VenloDrawVitesse
Probability30%22%48%
bet365550375-220
22bet530370-210
888sport525370-210
betway550350-225
William Hill550340-210
intertops500350-220

Most recent performance of VVV Venlo and Vitesse

Last Meetings

  • Vitesse - VVV Venlo3-02019/12/22
  • VVV Venlo - Vitesse0-42019/10/19
  • VVV Venlo - Vitesse1-32019/05/15
  • Vitesse - VVV Venlo2-12018/12/15

VVV Venlo Form

  • Last game of VVV Venlo ended in a 0 - 1 against Twente Enschede.
  • In their past 10 matches, VVV Venlo scored 6 and conceded 9 goals.
  • During the past 6 months VVV Venlo won 5 and lost 9 of their 18 matches in the Eredivisie.

Vitesse Form

  • Vitesse met in their last match FC Groningen and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Vitesse scored 9 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 13 and lost 3 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, Vitesse have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against VVV Venlo.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game VVV Venlo vs Vitesse

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 175 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 52%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 48%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 135 Bet Now