VVV Venlo vs FC Groningen | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game VVV Venlo vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

EredivisieDe Koel | Venlo
VVV Venlo
L(2 - 1)L(1 - 3)L(0 - 1)L(6 - 0)L(4 - 1)
FC Groningen
L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)W(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VVV VenloFC Groningen
Goals1.20.9
Corners2.63.9
Fouls11.111.4
Saves43.1

On , at at the De Koel VVV Venlo will meet FC Groningen. It's the 28th round of the Eredivisie. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 38%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-105 at

Three-Way Bet

VVV Venlo
280 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-110 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

VVV Venlo38%FC Groningen38%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

These are the best Odds for the game VVV Venlo vs FC Groningen

Odds Comparison

VVV VenloDrawFC Groningen
Probability38%24%38%
bet365275260-110
22bet270240105
888sport275270-105
betway280240-105
William Hill260260100
intertops250250-105

VVV Venlo vs FC Groningen | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • FC Groningen - VVV Venlo2-12020/10/31
  • FC Groningen - VVV Venlo0-12020/02/22
  • VVV Venlo - FC Groningen2-12019/09/14
  • FC Groningen - VVV Venlo3-22019/03/03

VVV Venlo Form

  • Last game of VVV Venlo ended in a 2 - 1 against PEC Zwolle.
  • VVV Venlo averages 1.5 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 17 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, VVV Venlo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Groningen.

FC Groningen Form

  • Last game of FC Groningen ended in a 3 - 1 against RKC Waalwijk.
  • In their past 10 matches, FC Groningen scored 3 and conceded 9 goals.
  • During the past 6 months FC Groningen won 10 and lost 8 of their 25 matches in the Eredivisie.

VVV Venlo vs FC Groningen | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -110 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 62%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -115 Bet Now