VfL Wolfsburg vs Arminia Bielefeld | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game VfL Wolfsburg vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

1. BundesligaVolkswagen Arena | Wolfsburg
VfL Wolfsburg
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 4)
Arminia Bielefeld
L(1 - 4)L(1 - 0)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VfL WolfsburgArminia Bielefeld
Goals10.75
Corners4.53.5
Fouls13.811.3
Saves3.23.5

On , at at the Volkswagen Arena VfL Wolfsburg will meet Arminia Bielefeld. It's the 5th round of the 1. Bundesliga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 39%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
100 at

Three-Way Bet

VfL Wolfsburg
-140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
125 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

VfL Wolfsburg39%Arminia Bielefeld33%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

VfL Wolfsburg vs Arminia Bielefeld | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

VfL WolfsburgDrawArminia Bielefeld
Probability39%28%33%
bet365-155275425
22bet-140300455
888sport-150280425
betway-150300375
William Hill-140270400
intertops-155275400

Head-to-Head performance of VfL Wolfsburg and Arminia Bielefeld

VfL Wolfsburg Form

  • VfL Wolfsburg met in their last match Borussia M'gladbach and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, VfL Wolfsburg scored 9 and conceded 12 goals.
  • During the past 6 months VfL Wolfsburg won 4 and lost 4 of their 13 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

Arminia Bielefeld Form

  • Arminia Bielefeld met in their last match Bayern München and recorded a 1 - 4.
  • In their past 4 matches, Arminia Bielefeld scored 1 and conceded 2 goals.
  • Having won 1 and lost 2 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Arminia Bielefeld have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against VfL Wolfsburg.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game VfL Wolfsburg vs Arminia Bielefeld

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between VfL Wolfsburg and Arminia Bielefeld is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 61%. 22bet offers odds of 125 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 115 Bet Now