VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game VfB Stuttgart vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|VfB Stuttgart||Bayer Leverkusen|
|Shots on Goal||50|
On the teams of VfB Stuttgart and Bayer Leverkusen face each other at in the Mercedes-Benz Arena. The duel takes place at the Mercedes-Benz Arena during the 3th matchday of the 1. Bundesliga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 45%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetVfB Stuttgart
Expert Pickover 3.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 92%under 8%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 78%under 22%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 59%under 41%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 76%No 24%
VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen | Best Odds
Head-to-Head performance of VfB Stuttgart and Bayer Leverkusen
- Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart2-12020/02/05
- VfB Stuttgart - Bayer Leverkusen0-12019/04/13
- Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart2-02018/11/23
- Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart0-12018/04/28
VfB Stuttgart Form
- Last game of VfB Stuttgart ended in a 1 - 4 against FSV Mainz 05.
- In their past 10 matches, VfB Stuttgart scored 18 and conceded 15 goals.
- Having won 1 and lost 1 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, VfB Stuttgart have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Bayer Leverkusen.
Bayer Leverkusen Form
- Last game of Bayer Leverkusen ended in a 1 - 1 against RB Leipzig.
- In their past 10 matches, Bayer Leverkusen scored 18 and conceded 11 goals.
- During the past 6 months Bayer Leverkusen won 5 and lost 3 of their 11 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 59%, a over 3.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 45%.