VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

BundesligaMercedes-Benz Arena | Stuttgart
VfB Stuttgart
D(1 - 1)L(2 - 3)L(4 - 0)W(5 - 1)L(0 - 2)
Bayer Leverkusen
L(3 - 4)W(1 - 4)W(4 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VfB StuttgartBayer Leverkusen
Goals1.42
Corners2.54.2
Fouls119.8
Saves43.4

On the 5th matchday of the Bundesliga VfB Stuttgart will meet Bayer Leverkusen on at in the Mercedes-Benz Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 41%.

Betting tips and odds for this Bundesliga game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-180 at

Three-Way Bet

Bayer Leverkusen
120 at

Expert Pick

over 3.5 Goals
140 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

2-08%1-08%3-17%Correct Score
Bayer Leverkusen41%VfB Stuttgart38%X21%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 76%No 24%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 92%under 8%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 78%under 22%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 59%under 41%

Best Odds for the game between VfB Stuttgart and Bayer Leverkusen

Odds Comparison

VfB StuttgartDrawBayer Leverkusen
Probability38%21%41%
bet365230275110
22bet255285105
888sport210265120
betway210275115
William Hill225260115

Head-to-Head performance of VfB Stuttgart and Bayer Leverkusen

Last Meetings

  • Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart5-22021/02/06
  • VfB Stuttgart - Bayer Leverkusen1-12020/10/03
  • Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart2-12020/02/05
  • VfB Stuttgart - Bayer Leverkusen0-12019/04/13

VfB Stuttgart Form

  • Last game of VfB Stuttgart ended in a 1 - 1 against Eintracht Frankfurt.
  • In their past 10 matches, VfB Stuttgart scored 10 and conceded 10 goals.
  • Having won 4 and lost 8 matches in the Bundesliga over the last 6 months, VfB Stuttgart have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Bayer Leverkusen.

Bayer Leverkusen Form

  • Last game of Bayer Leverkusen ended in a 3 - 4 against Borussia Dortmund.
  • Bayer Leverkusen averages 1.2 goals per game in the Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 4 matches in the Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayer Leverkusen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against VfB Stuttgart.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game VfB Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 59%, a over 3.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: over 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: 155Bet Now