Vancouver Whitecaps vs Portland Timbers | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Vancouver Whitecaps vs Portland Timbers. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Major League SoccerBC Place Stadium (Vancouver, British Columbia)
Vancouver Whitecaps
W(2 - 1)W(4 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)
Portland Timbers
W(0 - 2)W(0 - 2)L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 6)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Vancouver WhitecapsPortland Timbers
Goals1.71.6
Corners4.43.6
Fouls11.812.9
Saves2.94.6

On at Vancouver Whitecaps will host Portland Timbers in the 30th round of the Major League Soccer game at the BC Place Stadium (Vancouver, British Columbia). Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 40%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

Vancouver Whitecaps
135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-160 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

1-112%0-19%2-19%Correct Score
Vancouver Whitecaps40%Portland Timbers35%X25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Vancouver WhitecapsDrawPortland Timbers
Probability40%25%35%
bet365120260200
22bet135250200
888sport135245190
betway125240200
William Hill125260190

Head-to-Head performance of Vancouver Whitecaps and Portland Timbers

Last Meetings

  • Vancouver Whitecaps - Portland Timbers1-02021/04/19
  • Portland Timbers - Vancouver Whitecaps1-02020/11/02
  • Vancouver Whitecaps - Portland Timbers0-12020/09/28
  • Portland Timbers - Vancouver Whitecaps2-12020/02/17

Vancouver Whitecaps Form

  • Last game of Vancouver Whitecaps ended in a 2 - 1 against Austin FC.
  • Vancouver Whitecaps averages 2 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Vancouver Whitecaps won 7 and lost 7 of their 22 matches in the Major League Soccer.

Portland Timbers Form

  • Portland Timbers met in their last match Houston Dynamo and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • Portland Timbers averages 1.33 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 10 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Portland Timbers have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Vancouver Whitecaps.

Vancouver Whitecaps vs Portland Timbers | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -160 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -135Bet Now