US Lecce vs AC Milano | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match US Lecce vs AC Milano.

Seria AStadio Via del Mare | Lecce
US Lecce
L(2 - 7)L(4 - 0)W(2 - 1)W(2 - 3)W(4 - 0)
AC Milano
L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(4 - 2)L(4 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

US LecceAC Milano
Goals1.41.4
Corners46.3
Fouls11.714.2
Saves5.64.4

On , at at the Stadio Via del Mare US Lecce will meet AC Milano. It's the 28th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 40%.

Best betting tips for this Seria A match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

AC Milano
-150 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
135 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

AC Milano40%US Lecce36%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

These are the best Odds for the game US Lecce vs AC Milano

Odds Comparison

AC MilanoUS LecceDraw
Probability40%36%24%
22bet-150460330
betway-160450300

Most recent performance of US Lecce and AC Milano

Last Meetings

  • AC Milano - US Lecce2-22019/10/20

US Lecce Form

  • US Lecce met in their last match Atalanta Bergamo and recorded a 2 - 7.
  • In their past 10 matches, US Lecce scored 18 and conceded 20 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 11 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, US Lecce have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AC Milano.

AC Milano Form

  • Last game of AC Milano ended in a 1 - 2 against Genoa CFC.
  • In their past 10 matches, AC Milano scored 13 and conceded 19 goals.
  • During the past 6 months AC Milano won 9 and lost 10 of their 25 matches in the Seria A.

US Lecce vs AC Milano | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 135 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 135 Bet Now