Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the 1. Bundesliga match between Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Union Berlin||RB Leipzig|
|Shots on Goal||5.74|
On , at at the Stadion An der Alten Forsterei Union Berlin will meet RB Leipzig. It's the 1th round of the 1. Bundesliga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 43%.
Betting tips and odds for this 1. Bundesliga game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetUnion Berlin
Expert PickDouble Chance 1X
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Best Odds for the game between Union Berlin and RB Leipzig
Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig | Head-to-Head analysis
Union Berlin Form
- Last game of Union Berlin ended in a 1 - 4 against .
- Union Berlin averages 1.8 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 11 and lost 4 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Union Berlin have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against RB Leipzig.
RB Leipzig Form
- RB Leipzig met in their last match and recorded a 1 - 4.
- RB Leipzig averages 2.3 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 13 and lost 5 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, RB Leipzig have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Union Berlin.
Union Berlin vs RB Leipzig | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Union Berlin and RB Leipzig will leave the field with a Double Chance 1X. At 888sport are the best odds of 115 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 43%.