Union Berlin vs FC Augsburg | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Bundesliga match between Union Berlin vs FC Augsburg. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

BundesligaStadion An der Alten Försterei (Berlin)
Union Berlin
W(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)
FC Augsburg
L(1 - 4)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 4)L(5 - 2)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Union BerlinFC Augsburg
Goals1.40.8
Corners4.76.1
Fouls11.911.1
Saves3.53.6

On the teams of Union Berlin and FC Augsburg face each other at in the Stadion An der Alten Försterei (Berlin). The duel takes place at the Stadion An der Alten Försterei (Berlin) during the 4th matchday of the Bundesliga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 47%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

Union Berlin
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
135 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
Union Berlin47%FC Augsburg28%X25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Union BerlinDrawFC Augsburg
Probability47%25%28%
bet365-150290400
22bet-150310440
888sport-155290430
betway-135260375
William Hill-135280380

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • FC Augsburg - Union Berlin2-12021/01/23
  • Union Berlin - FC Augsburg1-32020/09/19
  • Union Berlin - FC Augsburg2-02020/01/25
  • FC Augsburg - Union Berlin1-12019/08/24

Union Berlin Form

  • Union Berlin met in their last match Borussia M'gladbach and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Union Berlin scored 10 and conceded 5 goals.
  • Having won 5 and lost 3 matches in the Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Union Berlin have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Augsburg.

FC Augsburg Form

  • Last game of FC Augsburg ended in a 1 - 4 against Bayer Leverkusen.
  • In their past 10 matches, FC Augsburg scored 3 and conceded 10 goals.
  • Having won 3 and lost 8 matches in the Bundesliga over the last 6 months, FC Augsburg have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Union Berlin.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Union Berlin vs FC Augsburg

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 135 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 53%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 47%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 115Bet Now