UC Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match UC Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli.

Seria AStadio Luigi Ferraris | Genova
UC Sampdoria
D(0 - 0)L(5 - 1)W(5 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 2)
SSC Napoli
W(2 - 1)L(0 - 2)L(1 - 0)L(1 - 3)W(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

UC SampdoriaSSC Napoli
Goals1.30.9
Corners4.47
Fouls14.610.9
Saves3.63.4
Shots on Goal50

On , at at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris UC Sampdoria will meet SSC Napoli. It's the 22th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 36%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

UC Sampdoria
350 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
105 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

SSC Napoli36%UC Sampdoria36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-111%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Odds for the match UC Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli

Odds Comparison

UC SampdoriaDrawSSC Napoli
Probability36%28%36%
bet365335280-125
22bet305240-105
888sport340275-130
MrGreen335275-130
betway300230100
William Hill350260-130
intertops335260-125

Most recent performance of UC Sampdoria and SSC Napoli

Last Meetings

  • SSC Napoli - UC Sampdoria2-02019/09/14
  • SSC Napoli - UC Sampdoria3-02019/02/02
  • UC Sampdoria - SSC Napoli3-02018/09/02
  • UC Sampdoria - SSC Napoli0-22018/05/13

UC Sampdoria Form

  • Last game of UC Sampdoria ended in a 0 - 0 against US Sassuolo.
  • In their past 10 matches, UC Sampdoria scored 11 and conceded 9 goals.
  • During the past 6 months UC Sampdoria won 5 and lost 11 of their 21 matches in the Seria A.

SSC Napoli Form

  • SSC Napoli met in their last match Juventus Torino and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • SSC Napoli averages 1.7 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months SSC Napoli won 7 and lost 8 of their 21 matches in the Seria A.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game UC Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 64%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 105 Bet Now