Twente Enschede vs PSV Eindhoven | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Eredivisie match between Twente Enschede vs PSV Eindhoven. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

EredivisieDe Grolsch Veste | Enschede
Twente Enschede
W(2 - 4)W(5 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(0 - 3)D(1 - 1)
PSV Eindhoven
W(3 - 0)W(4 - 0)L(2 - 1)W(0 - 3)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Twente EnschedePSV Eindhoven
Goals2.22.1
Corners4.64.3
Fouls1111
Saves3.43

On the 9th matchday of the Eredivisie Twente Enschede will meet PSV Eindhoven on at in the De Grolsch Veste. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 42%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

PSV Eindhoven
-140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
140 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

PSV Eindhoven42%Twente Enschede35%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%

Odds for the match Twente Enschede vs PSV Eindhoven

Odds Comparison

Twente EnschedeDrawPSV Eindhoven
Probability35%23%42%
bet365425320-175
22bet350315-140
888sport430320-165
betway350280-140
William Hill425320-165
intertops400300-165

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • PSV Eindhoven - Twente Enschede1-12020/01/26
  • Twente Enschede - PSV Eindhoven1-12019/08/03
  • Twente Enschede - PSV Eindhoven0-22018/01/27

Twente Enschede Form

  • Last game of Twente Enschede ended in a 2 - 4 against ADO Den Haag.
  • In their past 10 matches, Twente Enschede scored 19 and conceded 14 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Twente Enschede won 5 and lost 1 of their 8 matches in the Eredivisie.

PSV Eindhoven Form

  • PSV Eindhoven met in their last match Willem II and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, PSV Eindhoven scored 16 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 1 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, PSV Eindhoven have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Twente Enschede.

Twente Enschede vs PSV Eindhoven | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 140 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 58%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 110 Bet Now