Twente Enschede vs Ajax Amsterdam | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Twente Enschede vs Ajax Amsterdam.

EredivisieDe Grolsch Veste | Enschede
Twente Enschede
W(1 - 4)L(0 - 2)W(1 - 2)L(1 - 3)W(1 - 2)
Ajax Amsterdam
D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 4)W(4 - 0)L(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Twente EnschedeAjax Amsterdam
Goals24.3
Corners5.210.4
Fouls11.39.4
Saves2.72.5

On the 16th matchday of the Eredivisie Twente Enschede will meet Ajax Amsterdam on at in the De Grolsch Veste. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 56%.

Betting tips and odds for this Eredivisie game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-350 at

Three-Way Bet

Ajax Amsterdam
-335 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
275 at

Interesting stats and facts

Ajax Amsterdam56%Twente Enschede24%X20%Three-Way Bet
1-28%1-37%1-16%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 92%under 8%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 60%under 40%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Twente EnschedeDrawAjax Amsterdam
Probability24%20%56%
bet365750500-355
22bet760540-345
888sport800500-345
betway700500-350
William Hill800450-335
intertops700450-335

Most recent performance of Twente Enschede and Ajax Amsterdam

Last Meetings

  • Ajax Amsterdam - Twente Enschede1-22020/12/05
  • Twente Enschede - Ajax Amsterdam2-52019/12/01
  • Ajax Amsterdam - Twente Enschede2-12018/02/11

Twente Enschede Form

  • Twente Enschede met in their last match FC Emmen and recorded a 1 - 4.
  • In their past 10 matches, Twente Enschede scored 7 and conceded 9 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Twente Enschede won 8 and lost 4 of their 15 matches in the Eredivisie.

Ajax Amsterdam Form

  • Ajax Amsterdam met in their last match PSV Eindhoven and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Ajax Amsterdam scored 26 and conceded 3 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Ajax Amsterdam won 11 and lost 2 of their 15 matches in the Eredivisie.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Twente Enschede vs Ajax Amsterdam

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 44%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 56%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 240 Bet Now