Trabzonspor vs Çaykur Rizespor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Trabzonspor vs Çaykur Rizespor.

Süper LigMedical Park Arena | Trabzon
Trabzonspor
D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)
Çaykur Rizespor
W(3 - 2)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 4)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

TrabzonsporÇaykur Rizespor
Goals1.21.5
Corners4.53.2
Fouls10.712.4
Saves3.93.6

On the 13th matchday of the Süper Lig Trabzonspor will meet Çaykur Rizespor on at in the Medical Park Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 38%.

Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-105 at

Three-Way Bet

Çaykur Rizespor
350 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
100 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Trabzonspor38%Çaykur Rizespor38%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-18%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

Best Odds for the game between Trabzonspor and Çaykur Rizespor

Odds Comparison

TrabzonsporDrawÇaykur Rizespor
Probability38%24%38%
bet365-135275350
22bet100250290
888sport-130260335
betway105225250
William Hill-120240335
intertops-135245320

Most recent performance of Trabzonspor and Çaykur Rizespor

Last Meetings

  • Çaykur Rizespor - Trabzonspor3-42020/09/04
  • Trabzonspor - Çaykur Rizespor5-22020/02/29
  • Çaykur Rizespor - Trabzonspor1-22019/10/06
  • Çaykur Rizespor - Trabzonspor2-32019/05/24

Trabzonspor Form

  • Last game of Trabzonspor ended in a 0 - 0 against Kayserispor.
  • Trabzonspor averages 1.6 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Trabzonspor won 5 and lost 6 of their 19 matches in the Süper Lig.

Çaykur Rizespor Form

  • Last game of Çaykur Rizespor ended in a 3 - 2 against Göztepe.
  • In their past 10 matches, Çaykur Rizespor scored 5 and conceded 6 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Çaykur Rizespor won 6 and lost 8 of their 18 matches in the Süper Lig.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Trabzonspor vs Çaykur Rizespor

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 100 Bet Now