Trabzonspor vs Antalyaspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Trabzonspor vs Antalyaspor. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigMedical Park Arena | Trabzon
Trabzonspor
W(1 - 3)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 3)D(1 - 1)
Antalyaspor
L(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

TrabzonsporAntalyaspor
Goals2.41.7
Corners4.54.2
Fouls12.714.4
Saves3.54

On the teams of Trabzonspor and Antalyaspor face each other at in the Medical Park Arena. The duel takes place at the Medical Park Arena during the 31th matchday of the Süper Lig. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 51%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-210 at

Three-Way Bet

Trabzonspor
-275 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
305 at

Interesting stats and facts

Trabzonspor51%Antalyaspor27%X22%Three-Way Bet
2-110%1-110%1-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

TrabzonsporDrawAntalyaspor
Probability51%22%27%
bet365-275425650
22bet-4055401050
888sport-310410700
betway-400500800
William Hill-310425750
intertops-335400700

Most recent performance of Trabzonspor and Antalyaspor

Last Meetings

  • Antalyaspor - Trabzonspor1-32019/12/08
  • Antalyaspor - Trabzonspor1-32019/12/08
  • Trabzonspor - Antalyaspor4-12019/04/05
  • Antalyaspor - Trabzonspor1-12018/10/27

Trabzonspor Form

  • Trabzonspor met in their last match Galatasaray and recorded a 1 - 3.
  • In their past 10 matches, Trabzonspor scored 26 and conceded 13 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Trabzonspor won 8 and lost 0 of their 12 matches in the Süper Lig.

Antalyaspor Form

  • Antalyaspor met in their last match İstanbul Başakşehir and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • Antalyaspor averages 1.1 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 2 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Antalyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Trabzonspor.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Trabzonspor vs Antalyaspor

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 49%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 51%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 190 Bet Now