Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Premier LeagueNew White Hart Lane | Tottenham
Tottenham Hotspur
D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)L(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 1)
Manchester City
D(2 - 2)W(1 - 6)W(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(3 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Tottenham HotspurManchester City
Goals1.52.7
Corners4.77.4
Fouls9.711.8
Saves2.71.7

On the teams of Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City face each other at in the New White Hart Lane. The duel takes place at the New White Hart Lane during the 25th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 48%.

Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-190 at

Three-Way Bet

Manchester City
-170 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
165 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Manchester City48%Tottenham Hotspur31%X21%Three-Way Bet
1-28%1-18%2-27%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 90%under 10%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 55%under 45%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 73%No 27%

Odds for the match Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City

Odds Comparison

Tottenham HotspurDrawManchester City
Probability31%21%48%
bet365450360-190
22bet465350-190
888sport500375-170
MrGreen475360-180
betway475335-180
William Hill480335-180
intertops450320-190

Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Manchester City - Tottenham Hotspur2-22019/08/17
  • Manchester City - Tottenham Hotspur1-02019/04/20
  • Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester City0-12018/10/29
  • Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester City1-32018/04/14

Tottenham Hotspur Form

  • Tottenham Hotspur met in their last match Watford and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • Tottenham Hotspur averages 1.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 8 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester City.

Manchester City Form

  • Manchester City met in their last match Crystal Palace and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • Manchester City averages 2.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 15 and lost 5 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Manchester City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Tottenham Hotspur.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 165 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 52%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 48%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 165 Bet Now