Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool sitting near to each other in the Premier League standings. Therefore the game on at in the New White Hart Lane will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 43%, Home Win will be the outcome.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Odds for the match Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Head-to-Head analysis
- Liverpool - Tottenham Hotspur2-12020/12/16
- Tottenham Hotspur - Liverpool0-12020/01/11
- Liverpool - Tottenham Hotspur2-12019/10/27
- Tottenham Hotspur - Liverpool0-22019/06/01
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Last game of Tottenham Hotspur ended in a 1 - 3 against Sheffield United.
- In their past 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 8 and conceded 3 goals.
- During the past 6 months Tottenham Hotspur won 9 and lost 3 of their 18 matches in the Premier League.
- Liverpool met in their last match Burnley and recorded a 0 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Liverpool scored 9 and conceded 3 goals.
- During the past 6 months Liverpool won 9 and lost 3 of their 19 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool
Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool is to bet on over 2.5 Goals. This is coming with a probability of 66%. 22bet offers odds of -145 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 43%.