Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool.

Premier LeagueNew White Hart Lane | Tottenham
Tottenham Hotspur
L(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 1)L(0 - 2)W(1 - 2)
Liverpool
W(2 - 0)W(1 - 0)W(0 - 4)W(2 - 0)W(0 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Tottenham HotspurLiverpool
Goals1.92.6
Corners4.95.7
Fouls10.27.3
Saves2.72.2

On at Tottenham Hotspur will host Liverpool in the 22th round of the Premier League game at the New White Hart Lane. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 41%.

Best betting tips for this Premier League match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-155 at

Three-Way Bet

Liverpool
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
125 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Liverpool41%Tottenham Hotspur37%X22%Three-Way Bet
2-18%1-18%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 88%under 12%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 51%under 49%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%

Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Tottenham HotspurDrawLiverpool
Probability37%22%41%
888sport360300-125
betway350300-140
intertops360285-150
pinnacle sports340340-135
William Hill425300-160
22bet395285-145

Most recent performance of Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool

Last Meetings

  • Liverpool - Tottenham Hotspur2-12019/10/27
  • Tottenham Hotspur - Liverpool0-22019/06/01
  • Liverpool - Tottenham Hotspur2-12019/03/31
  • Tottenham Hotspur - Liverpool1-22018/09/15

Tottenham Hotspur Form

  • Tottenham Hotspur met in their last match Southampton and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 21 and conceded 10 goals.
  • Having won 8 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Liverpool.

Liverpool Form

  • Last game of Liverpool ended in a 2 - 0 against Sheffield United.
  • In their past 10 matches, Liverpool scored 23 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Liverpool won 19 and lost 0 of their 20 matches in the Premier League.

Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 125 from MrGreen. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 120 Bet Now