Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||5.25|
On , at at the New White Hart Lane Tottenham Hotspur will meet Everton. It's the 38th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 42%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
These are the best Odds for the game Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton
Head-to-Head performance of Tottenham Hotspur and Everton
- Everton - Tottenham Hotspur2-62018/12/23
- Tottenham Hotspur - Everton4-02018/01/13
- Everton - Tottenham Hotspur0-32017/09/09
- Tottenham Hotspur - Everton3-22017/03/05
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Last game of Tottenham Hotspur ended in a 2 - 3 against .
- In their past 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 15 and conceded 5 goals.
- Having won 19 and lost 12 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Everton.
- Last game of Everton ended in a 2 - 0 against Burnley.
- Everton averages 1.4 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Everton won 10 and lost 11 of their 25 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton
Our experts are predicting, that this Tottenham Hotspur and Everton will leave the field with a under 2.5 Goals. At betway are the best odds of 105 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 42%.