Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||24|
On the 16th matchday of the Premier League Tottenham Hotspur will meet Burnley on at in the New White Hart Lane. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
These are the best Odds for the game Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley
Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley | Head-to-Head analysis
- Burnley - Tottenham Hotspur2-12019/02/23
- Tottenham Hotspur - Burnley1-02018/12/15
- Burnley - Tottenham Hotspur0-32017/12/23
- Tottenham Hotspur - Burnley1-12017/08/27
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Last game of Tottenham Hotspur ended in a 2 - 1 against Manchester United.
- In their past 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 17 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months Tottenham Hotspur won 5 and lost 5 of their 15 matches in the Premier League.
- Last game of Burnley ended in a 1 - 4 against Manchester City.
- Burnley averages 1.4 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Burnley have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Tottenham Hotspur.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 57%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 43%.