Toronto FC vs Philadelphia Union | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Toronto FC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Toronto FC||Philadelphia Union|
On at Toronto FC will host Philadelphia Union in the 1th round of the Major League Soccer game at the BMO Field. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 38%.
Betting tips and odds for this Major League Soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert PickToronto FC
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of Toronto FC and Philadelphia Union
- Toronto FC - Philadelphia Union1-22019/05/11
- Philadelphia Union - Toronto FC1-32019/03/02
- Philadelphia Union - Toronto FC0-22018/06/09
- Toronto FC - Philadelphia Union3-02018/05/05
Toronto FC Form
- Toronto FC met in their last match Columbus Crew and recorded a 3 - 1.
- Toronto FC averages 1.9 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 6 and lost 4 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Toronto FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Philadelphia Union.
Philadelphia Union Form
- Philadelphia Union met in their last match Inter Miami CF and recorded a 3 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Philadelphia Union scored 9 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months Philadelphia Union won 9 and lost 3 of their 15 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Toronto FC vs Philadelphia Union | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 38%, a Toronto FC. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 38%.