Toronto FC vs New York RB | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Toronto FC vs New York RB.

Major League SoccerBMO Field | Toronto
Toronto FC
W(0 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(3 - 1)W(0 - 1)
New York RB
W(0 - 1)L(1 - 2)W(3 - 1)W(4 - 1)W(1 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Toronto FCNew York RB
Goals1.51.7
Corners5.15.3
Fouls9.311
Saves2.62.5

On , at at the BMO Field Toronto FC will meet New York RB. It's the 1th round of the Major League Soccer. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 45%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

Toronto FC
-120 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
105 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Toronto FC45%New York RB30%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%

Odds for the match Toronto FC vs New York RB

Odds Comparison

Toronto FCDrawNew York RB
Probability45%25%30%
bet365-125300300
22bet-120290305
888sport-125270310
betway-125300280
William Hill-120260320
intertops-125265310

Head-to-Head performance of Toronto FC and New York RB

Last Meetings

  • New York RB - Toronto FC2-02019/08/03
  • Toronto FC - New York RB3-12019/07/18

Toronto FC Form

  • Toronto FC met in their last match FC Cincinnati and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Toronto FC scored 16 and conceded 12 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Toronto FC won 9 and lost 4 of their 16 matches in the Major League Soccer.

New York RB Form

  • New York RB met in their last match Atlanta United FC and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • New York RB averages 1.4 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months New York RB won 9 and lost 5 of their 15 matches in the Major League Soccer.

Toronto FC vs New York RB | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 105 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 55%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 100 Bet Now