Toronto FC vs FC Cincinnati | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Toronto FC vs FC Cincinnati. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Toronto FC||FC Cincinnati|
On , at at the BMO Field Toronto FC will meet FC Cincinnati. It's the 1th round of the Major League Soccer. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 45%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Odds for the match Toronto FC vs FC Cincinnati
Most recent performance of Toronto FC and FC Cincinnati
- FC Cincinnati - Toronto FC0-12020/10/11
- FC Cincinnati - Toronto FC1-52019/09/07
- Toronto FC - FC Cincinnati2-12019/07/28
Toronto FC Form
- Toronto FC met in their last match Orlando City and recorded a 2 - 3.
- Toronto FC averages 1.5 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 1 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Toronto FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Cincinnati.
FC Cincinnati Form
- Last game of FC Cincinnati ended in a 0 - 2 against Colorado Rapids.
- In their past 10 matches, FC Cincinnati scored 5 and conceded 15 goals.
- During the past 6 months FC Cincinnati won 1 and lost 5 of their 7 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Toronto FC vs FC Cincinnati | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Toronto FC and FC Cincinnati will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At William Hill are the best odds of 140 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 45%.