Toronto FC vs D.C. United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Toronto FC vs D.C. United.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Toronto FC||D.C. United|
|Shots on Goal||44|
On at Toronto FC will host D.C. United in the 1th round of the MLS game at the BMO Field. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 47%.
Betting tips and odds for this MLS game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of Toronto FC and D.C. United
- D.C. United - Toronto FC1-12019/06/30
- Toronto FC - D.C. United0-02019/05/16
- D.C. United - Toronto FC1-02018/10/17
- Toronto FC - D.C. United4-42018/06/14
Toronto FC Form
- Last game of Toronto FC ended in a 1 - 0 against Columbus Crew.
- Toronto FC averages 1.9 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 10 and lost 9 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Toronto FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against D.C. United.
D.C. United Form
- Last game of D.C. United ended in a 0 - 0 against FC Cincinnati.
- In their past 10 matches, D.C. United scored 10 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months D.C. United won 10 and lost 12 of their 32 matches in the MLS.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Toronto FC vs D.C. United
Our experts are predicting, that this Toronto FC and D.C. United will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 888sport are the best odds of 145 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 47%.