Veracruz vs Cruz Azul | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

You will find here our betting tip and prediction for the for Primera División Mexico match between Veracruz vs Cruz Azul. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Primera División MexicoLuis | Veracruz
Veracruz
L(3 - 0)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)L(2 - 0)
Cruz Azul
L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(1 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VeracruzCruz Azul
Goals0.21
Corners0.40
Fouls1.50
Saves0.10
Shots on Goal0.10

On the teams of Veracruz and Cruz Azul face each other at in the Luis . The duel takes place at the Luis during the 8th matchday of the Primera División Mexico. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 42%.

Most favourite Betting Tips with Odds for this Primera División Mexico game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
245 at

Three-Way Bet

Cruz Azul
245 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
245 at

Predictions and statistical information for the match

Cruz Azul42%X31%Veracruz27%Three-Way Bet
0-116%0-015%1-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 57%under 43%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 30%under 70%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 13%under 87%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 37%No 63%

Veracruz vs Cruz Azul | Best Betting Odds

Odds Comparison

VeracruzDrawCruz Azul
Probability27%31%42%
888sport375255-155
betway425260-155
intertops425240-165
pinnacle sports465265-140
William Hill480270-165

Most recent performance of Veracruz and Cruz Azul

Last Meetings

  • Cruz Azul - Veracruz4-12018/09/01
  • Veracruz - Cruz Azul1-22018/04/29
  • Cruz Azul - Veracruz1-02017/11/18
  • Veracruz - Cruz Azul3-12017/04/01

Veracruz Form

  • Veracruz met in their last match Club Tijuana and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • Veracruz averages 0.9 goals per game in the Primera División Mexico over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 2 and lost 14 matches in the Primera División Mexico over the last 6 months, Veracruz have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Cruz Azul.

Cruz Azul Form

  • Last game of Cruz Azul ended in a 1 - 2 against Santos Laguna.
  • Cruz Azul averages 1 goals per game in the Primera División Mexico over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Cruz Azul won 12 and lost 10 of their 30 matches in the Primera División Mexico.

Veracruz vs Cruz Azul | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 245 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 58%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 42%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 245 Bet Now