Veracruz vs CF Monterrey | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our prediction is based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. Here you will find a betting tip with the best odds for the match Veracruz vs CF Monterrey.

Primera División MexicoLuis | Veracruz
Veracruz
L(9 - 2)L(0 - 1)L(2 - 0)L(2 - 0)D(2 - 2)
CF Monterrey
W(4 - 0)L(5 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VeracruzCF Monterrey
Goals1.21.8
Corners34
Fouls1315
Saves12
Shots on Goal1.53

On at Veracruz will host CF Monterrey in the 15th round of the Primera División Mexico game at the Luis . Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 48%.

Best Betting Tips for the upcoming Primera División Mexico match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

CF Monterrey
-190 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
145 at

Statistics and Predictions for this game

CF Monterrey48%Veracruz28%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-210%0-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

VeracruzDrawCF Monterrey
Probability28%24%48%
888sport500320-250
betway450350-200
intertops450275-200
pinnacle sports530355-190
William Hill360250-140

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • CF Monterrey - Veracruz2-02018/11/04
  • Veracruz - CF Monterrey0-22018/01/15
  • CF Monterrey - Veracruz1-02017/07/30
  • Veracruz - CF Monterrey1-02017/04/29

Veracruz Form

  • Last game of Veracruz ended in a 9 - 2 against CF Pachuca.
  • Veracruz averages 1.1 goals per game in the Primera División Mexico over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Veracruz won 3 and lost 14 of their 24 matches in the Primera División Mexico.

CF Monterrey Form

  • CF Monterrey met in their last match Santos Laguna and recorded a 4 - 0.
  • CF Monterrey averages 1.2 goals per game in the Primera División Mexico over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 13 and lost 5 matches in the Primera División Mexico over the last 6 months, CF Monterrey have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Veracruz.

Veracruz vs CF Monterrey | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our Expert predicts, with a probability of 52%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 48%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 145 Bet Now