Stade Rennes vs Stade Reims | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Ligue 1 match between Stade Rennes vs Stade Reims. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Ligue 1Roazhon Park | Rennes
Stade Rennes
L(2 - 0)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)
Stade Reims
D(1 - 1)D(3 - 3)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Stade RennesStade Reims
Goals1.50.8
Corners5.15.1
Fouls12.210.5
Saves2.42.8

On the teams of Stade Rennes and Stade Reims face each other at in the Roazhon Park. The duel takes place at the Roazhon Park during the 5th matchday of the Ligue 1. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 54%.

Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Stade Rennes
-135 at

Expert Pick

over 2.5 Goals
130 at

Interesting stats and facts

1-013%1-112%2-011%Correct Score
Stade Rennes54%X25%Stade Reims21%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%

Best Odds for the game between Stade Rennes and Stade Reims

Odds Comparison

Stade RennesDrawStade Reims
Probability54%25%21%
bet365-135250450
22bet-135250470
888sport-135240425
betway-135250450
William Hill-150260480

Head-to-Head performance of Stade Rennes and Stade Reims

Last Meetings

  • Stade Reims - Stade Rennes2-22021/04/04
  • Stade Rennes - Stade Reims2-22020/10/04
  • Stade Reims - Stade Rennes1-02020/02/16
  • Stade Rennes - Stade Reims0-12019/10/06

Stade Rennes Form

  • Stade Rennes met in their last match Angers SCO and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Stade Rennes scored 10 and conceded 3 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Stade Rennes won 7 and lost 5 of their 16 matches in the Ligue 1.

Stade Reims Form

  • Stade Reims met in their last match FC Metz and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Stade Reims scored 3 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 2 and lost 4 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Stade Reims have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Stade Rennes.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Stade Rennes vs Stade Reims

Our prediction is a over 2.5 Goals with odds of 130 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 46%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 54%.

Best Pick: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 120Bet Now